Become a Member
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Your Membership Includes:
• A quarterly newsletter, The Wisconsin Connection
• Discounts on trainings or conferences
• FREE OR LOW COST social and support opportunities
• The ability to apply for scholarships and financial help
• Assurance that there will be a voice for all who have Prader-Willi syndrome.
PWSA of WI, Inc. celebrated 23 years of reaching out to provide support,
education and advocacy to persons with Prader-Willi syndrome and their
loved ones across the State of WI.
• Every year scholarships are awarded to campers who have PWS and are in need
of financial assistance so they can attend summer camp.
• Each Winter/Spring a social event is sponsored by PWSA of WI, Inc. for persons with this disability,
their siblings, and those who support them. More than 100 people who have Prader-Willi syndrome
attend. This is a time for making new friends, rekindling old friendships, sharing and having a great
time. The unique nutritional and behavioral needs of the participants are specifically addressed.
• Once a year, a training workshop or some other educational project is conducted that helps those
who work with children and adults with PWS gain a better understanding of their needs and how
to make the lives of those with Prader-Willi syndrome more successful.
• Every day, information and support is provided to callers and others who seek
help. Brochures and other printed material are shared at no cost.
• When requested, onsite training and consultations are conducted.
Memberships are priced as follows: (one year memberships)
$40 Family (two votes for your household)
You can also sponsor a membership. Just choose that option at the end.
*Scholarships are available for those who would like a membership but cannot afford one.*
Please follow the appy online now link and fill out the form. Our goal is to reach out to all who want and need our help.
Remember that support, information and help are just a phone call or an email away.
No one should ever feel alone.
- To register for a membership online click this button.
If you would prefer to print your registration and mail it in you can download the form HERE