Become A Member
Your Membership Includes:
- A quarterly newsletter, The Wisconsin Connection
- Discounts on trainings or conferences
- FREE OR LOW COST social and support opportunities
- The ability to apply for scholarships and financial help
- Assurance that there will be a voice for all who have Prader-Willi syndrome. PWSA of WI, Inc. celebrated 26 years of reaching out to provide support, education and advocacy to persons with Prader-Willi syndrome and their loved ones across the State of WI.
- Every year scholarships are awarded to campers who have PWS and are in need of financial assistance so they can attend summer camp.
- Each Winter/Spring a social event is sponsored by PWSA of WI, Inc. for persons with this disability, their siblings, and those who support them. More than 100 people who have Prader-Willi syndrome attend. This is a time for making new friends, rekindling old friendships, sharing and having a great time. The unique nutritional and behavioral needs of the participants are specifically addressed.
- Once a year, a training workshop or some other educational project is conducted that helps those who work with children and adults with PWS gain a better understanding of their needs and how to make the lives of those with Prader-Willi syndrome more successful.
- Every day, information and support is provided to callers and others who seek help. Brochures and other printed material are shared at no cost.
- When requested, onsite training and consultations are conducted.
Memberships are priced as follows: (one year memberships)
$40 Family (two votes for your household)
*Scholarships are available for those who would like a membership but cannot afford one.*
If requesting a scholarship, please choose the INVOICE ME button when checking out. You'll get an email confirming your request and will not get invoiced for your membership.
If you would prefer to print your registration and mail it in you can download the form HERE